We have exciting news! This blog is now the companion blog to Inside Business Architecture, an online publication dedicated to the concerns of the Business Architect.
Inside Business Architecture is currently looking for:
Professional Business Architects who would like to share their insight.
Vendors who wish to promote their company through white papers, announcements or press releases.
Academicians who work in a related field and wish to reach out to the business community.
If you fit one of these categories, please contact us through this blog or at Inside Business Architecture.
Suggested Topics of Interest:
Business Architecture, Business Process Management, Process Improvement, Organizational Design, Program Management, Change Portfolio Management, Strategic Alignment, Service Oriented Architectures, Chaordic Thinking and Complex Adaptive Systems - or any other concerns that impact the Business Architect.
Monday, May 18, 2009
- New Social Network for Business Architecture
- SDLC and Business Obsessions: Cargo Cults and Dogm...
- The Concerns of Economics (Prosperity)
- New Online Publication: Inside Business Architectu...
- Eve and Business Architecture
- Six Degrees of Separation and Networks
- Organizational Fitness Chapter 1: The Effects of S...
- ▼ May (7)